RACE CREATION Edit
Each race may take up to 20 Racial Points (RPs). They may also take negative traits to give themselves more points. Each race requires at least One (1) Racial Quality.
STEP TWO: RACE QUALITY Edit
The next step is to choose your race's qualities. You must select an option from each of the following quality categories. Qualities or aspects of qualities often serve as prerequisites for racial traits. By Default all races are consider human unless otherwise purchased.
Human (0 RPs)Edit
- Humans breathe, eat, and sleep.
Near-Human (2 RPs)Edit
Near-Humans are nearly identical to humans with only minor cosmetic differences such as skin or eye pigmentation, pointed ears. Can easily disguise as a human with minor difficulty.
- Near-Humans breathe, eat, and sleep.
Humanoid-Alien (5 RPs)Edit
Humanoid-Alien is a bipedal lifeform with basic humanoid features (arms, legs, head, torso) but distinctive non-human appearance. They typically have physical traits not available to humans and near humans.
- Humanoid-Alien breathe, eat, and sleep.
- -2 on all Covert actions with Human/Near-Human races
- +2 to resist Covert Actions from Human/Near-Human races
Non-Humanoid Alien (10 RPs)Edit
Non-Humanoid Aliens are non-bipedal lifeform, these are your blobs, floating squids, ect. They typically have physical traits not available to humans and near humans.
- Non-Humanoid Alien breathe, eat, and sleep.
- -4 on all Covert actions with other races
- +4 to resist Covert Actions from other races
Construct (20 RPs)Edit
Construct also known as Artificial Lifeform. Race are comprised of Sentient Synthetic/artificial/robotic life form.
- Constructs are immune to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, Brain-washing, and phantasms).
- Constructs are immune to all Biological-affecting effects (Poison, disease ect).
- Constructs are immune to fatigue and exhaustion.
- Constructs are difficult to kill and effectively have double hit points.
- Constructs cannot heal damage on their own, but can often be repaired via exposure to a certain kind of effect or facility.
- Constructs suffer the effects of damage as if one level lower (ie: Medium damage = Light Damage)
- Constructs are susceptible to weapons that are effective against machines (Electro-Magnetic Pulse, Ionization) - Constructs cannot be raised or resurrected. Hero characters can be Rebuilt with successful Missions/Adventures by other Hero Characters.
- Constructs cannot use psychic or occult abilities.
- Constructs do not breathe, eat, or sleep. Construct cities require no Food Upkeep.
- -4 on all Covert actions with Organic races
- +4 to resist all Covert actions by Organic Races